1. In order to be able to participate in Ski Challenge competitions and all related activities registration for the competition modes is required by means of a valid email address, and truthful, accurate and complete provision of personal data. Users are responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the data provided.
2. Employees of Ski Challenge GmbH and people involved in the development of Ski Challenge as well as their relatives are excluded from participating in competitions.
3. Any use for commercial purposes (including self-promotion), including but not limited to sublicensing, resale and/or rental shall be prohibited.
4. At regularly scheduled times (“season”) the times of all users registered for the Ski Challenge will be entered into ranking lists. Registered users may participate in several competitions at the same time. If two users set the same time in a competition, the winner shall be the participant whose best time was entered into the ranking list first.
6. When participating in the Ski Challenge, also non-personal usage data (e.g. hardware information, game statistics, ad impressions) which is not actively provided by the participant will be processed and stored permanently to prevent any disruptions or abuse, and to facilitate adaptation and enhancement of the Ski Challenge. In the event of abuse we reserve the right to forward such data to the prosecution authorities. Any further use or disclosure of such usage data will only take place on the basis of an express declaration of consent by the participant.
7. The implementation of the competitions and the selection of the prizes are the responsibility of Ski Challenge GmbH and/or its cooperation partners. The terms of delivery for delivery of the prizes shall be determined by Ski Challenge GmbH and its partners. Delivery shall be effected at the cost of Ski Challenge GmbH. Ski Challenge GmbH shall be entitled to transmit the data of the winners to its cooperation partners to enable delivery of the prizes.
8. The winners of the Ski Challenge will be notified by Ski Challenge GmbH by email.
If a winner does not respond within two weeks of the date the notification was sent, the right to the prize shall be forfeited and a new winner will be determined, or the prize will be donated to charity at the choice of Ski Challenge GmbH.
9. Ski Challenge GmbH reserves the right to change and/or revoke prizes or positions in the ranking lists if they were achieved by entering wrong personal data or multiple registration of a person under different user names, or attempts to influence the outcome of games by interference with the program, disruptions or other means which are against the rules or by influencing the course of the game by deliberately caused malfunctions or disruptions. In addition, Ski Challenge GmbH reserves the right to exclude users from the ranking list whose user names are racist, sexually offensive or otherwise discriminating. Ski Challenge GmbH also reserves the right to change and/or revoke prizes or positions in ranking lists if the results of a game were achieved by a user because of a breach of a rule, even if such breach is technically possible without any special knowledge, skills or technical requirements of the user. Such changes and/or revocations may also affect other users’ winnings and positions in the ranking lists.
10. Furthermore, Ski Challenge GmbH reserves the right to offer only one prize per person and season. Redemption in cash or exchange of the prizes is not possible. Any recourse to the courts of law is excluded. We shall not be liable for defects in title and/or quality of the prizes.
11. Any liability of Ski Challenge GmbH for any damage whatsoever, including but not limited to damage caused by errors, delays or interruptions in data transfer; failures of technical systems and the service; inaccurate contents; loss or deletion of data; viruses; or otherwise when participating in the competitions, shall be excluded. In the case of disruptions during a ski race, irrespective of the game mode, no claims may be asserted vis-à-vis Ski Challenge GmbH.
12. Ski Challenge GmbH shall be entitled to publish on the internet images and videos of user’s races (or parts thereof) and the result, and to report thereon in any manner whatsoever in the various media channels of the list of actual data recipients, including the name of the user. The user expressly consents to such coverage and hereby grants the list of actual data recipients all exclusive rights of use required for such coverage for no consideration and irrevocably, which rights shall not be limited as to the merits, time or place.
13. There is no legal claim to competitions or prize draws being offered.