Update 1.10 – Patch Notes
• The game now provides real-time feedback on challenge progression during a race. Players can disable this feature in the settings if they prefer.
• Solo racers will now see checkpoint times displayed during their run.
• We’ve optimised the Zauchensee, Bormio, and Garmisch tracks to ensure a smoother experience on less powerful devices, eliminating crashes on devices with 2GB RAM.
• Jump lengths are now displayed during a jump.
• Your current rank in the competitive ladder is now displayed on a division banner as the background of your player icon.
• A new victory animation has been introduced that will play after a race win.
• We’ve introduced the ability to display advertisements, only visible to players aged 18 and older.
•Players will now be asked for their age during the account registration process because we need to know if we can show advertisement that is suitable only for players with 18+ age.
• Citizenship is required to participate in tournaments, and players will be asked for this information the first time they try to access a tournament because some tournament are restricted to countries.
• New content has been added for season and event winners.
• Skill Points are now represented by an icon.
• A bug affecting the “Go to my rank” function has been fixed, and it now correctly leads to the player’s position even when points are shared.
• The game will now recognise when your device is struggling with performance and recommend using the “low fidelity option”.
TOURNAMENT GAME MODE IMPROVEMENTS:
• The term “Event” has been renamed to “Tournament”, and “Tournament” to “Races”.
• Any item, excluding ‘free for all’ items, can be set as tournament requirements.
• Start and end times of tournaments are now displayed.
• In the tournament overview, tournaments are now categorised into: those you can join, those requiring specific conditions, and those that are not open for participation, but to specate leaderboards.
• Tournaments can now be age-restricted.
• An indication will be shown when a tournament has not been completed on the tournament leaderboard.
• A ranking solution has been implemented for players with equal points in tournaments, based on the official FIS World Cup rules.